Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Hyperlink Problem, Unable to Open, A security problem has occurred

MS Office Support

Old 23-11-2004

Hyperlink Problem, Unable to Open, A security problem has occurred

I have been trying to create a hyperlink for some https site in MS office but i keep getting an error saying

"Unable to Open <hyperlink address> A security problem has occurred"

It works in MS Access only. Don't know for what reason its not working in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint.Am i be missing anything ???

Old 30-11-2004

I have checked about the error you have mentioned and have come across below knowledge base article:

OFF2000: Error Message: "Unable to Open <Site Name>. A Security Problem Has Occurred" When You Click Hyperlink

Just try out the resolution mentioned there and let me know if that helps. If you have any doubt regrading the steps mentioned in the article then you can post back for help.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Tags: ,