Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to open MDI files in other application

MS Office Support

Old 18-05-2005

How to open MDI files in other application

I need some help about MDI files. We are having a central location where all files are kept. The location has maximum mdi files. But somehow it looks that non office users are not able to view it. I need some help here to find out applications that can allow to view mdi files. Especially on those pc which are not office Microsoft Office 2003. I need a simple application which is not much resource intensive.

Old 29-12-2007

There are many mdi viewer. You have to install them on all the systems in the network and after that only it would be possible to view it. There are quite tiny applications that only allows you to view those files. There are not options available to modify the same.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Tags: , ,