Thread: Is there any possibility to have email address as one field in the outlook?

Is there any possibility to have email address as one field in the outlook?

Hi guys, I am currently using the Ms Office 2007. I just wanted to ask some question regarding Outlook. Is there any possibility to have email address as one field in outlook pane? I have already looked the customization option but I haven’t found the option to solve it. Actually I don’t want from field option in outlook. Can anyone tell me how can I do that? Thanks

Re: Is there any possibility to have email address as one field in the outlook?

You mean that you wanted all emails to show in your address. You can do very it easily, if you right click on “arrange by” after that just click on the “view setting” column, there you can select the available column to show all email fields. You can select your choice also like from, to, account, and the address will be present over there.

You can change it to sort inbox by “send from”. When you will do this it will get you the list which you require. If you select the “arrange by” and then select ‘view setting’ column, over there you can change the “select available column from” and after that you will able to see all mail fields. After that choose ‘send from’ and you will see that outlook will restart and will show you the address of the person who sent the message. I hope this will help you out.

If you are using the pop (post office protocol) account the problem must not be there. Whoever your provider I think they must tell you how to enable the mail filtering by sent form. Therefore I would suggest you to contact your provider incase.