Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Where to find a Commercial Construction Cost Breakdown Estimate Sheet for Excel

MS Office Support

Old 17-02-2012

Where to find a Commercial Construction Cost Breakdown Estimate Sheet for Excel

I have been in residential construction for a # of years and I am in the process of putting together a Cost Breakdown Job Estimate Sheet and was hoping someone has some input or examples they would like to share. My new project consists of 10 office/warehouse units on 2 acres in Northern CO.

Old 17-02-2012

Re: Where to find a Commercial Construction Cost Breakdown Estimate Sheet for Excel

There is no way you can find that for Excel. Only there are very rare references on the web. The most you can do is download a pdf files and then create a template form that. I am also looking for the same.
Old 17-02-2012

Re: Where to find a Commercial Construction Cost Breakdown Estimate Sheet for Excel

Did you tried on office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates. Go on this site and type the requirement on the search box. You can try to find the relevant templates also.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Tags: , , , ,