Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Excel Files - Funcres.xla and solver.xla Missing Error

MS Office Support

Old 17-02-2012

Excel Files - Funcres.xla and solver.xla Missing Error

I am working on a excel sheet. I am facing an error with following library missing while usig macro.
  • funcres.xla
  • solver.xla
How can I download this files. I do not have office xp CD. I have searched on net but not found. This is very important for me and I need to submit my proejct. Can anyone help me. Please.

Old 17-02-2012

Re: Excel Files - Funcres.xla and solver.xla Missing Error

If they are loaded you simply need to check or uncheck them. If you do not need them then unchecking will stop the error. Click on Tools >Add-ins.
Old 17-02-2012

Re: Excel Files - Funcres.xla and solver.xla Missing Error

Crash problems in Excel can be caused by various causes. Sometimes, Excel crashes when you try to close the program. At that time, the file you are working on is under threat from corruption. In the unfortunate case when The Excel file is damaged, not all the data accessible in other words.. They are not stored in a position to either access or use the data in the Excel file more so it is always advisable to maintain a valid data backup file that can be used at the time of data loss. But if in case the backup is not available to be found, then use a powerful Excel repair software to retrieve your data.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Tags: , , ,