Thread: Powerpoint 2010 slideshow just crashed on playing music

Powerpoint 2010 slideshow just crashed on playing music

I have some basic issue when I am playing music into my presentation of Powerpoint 2010 I be able to play the wav file okay, I be able to hear the music playing extremely well if I do not touch no matter what. I go to the animation panel/Effects alternative. Beneath the Stop Playing, I had position a number in subsequent to Slides and when I had attempt to view the presentation, it crashed if I trigger the music or it determine to crash immediately if I position the music on mutually Start through previous and Start subsequent to previous. I tried positioning the music on additional pages and it might tranquil crash if I maintain the number in after Slides. I tried copying the entire the slides to an additional presentation file, similar result.

Re: Powerpoint 2010 slideshow just crashed on playing music

For the reason that the Powerpoint 2010 utilizes Windows components to play sound and video it is achievable to facilitate third party apps be able to conflict. I might suspect DVD players / converters or comparable especially ones to facilitate come pre installed free. I determine to attempt to locate out which programs to facilitate might cause conflict.

I have comprised and uninstall VLC Media Player from my system and I even tried to uninstalling OpenOffice on commencing from my system. Additional than it might tranquil crash, this is extremely intriguing for the reason that I do not be familiar with what I might have completed wrong. Did you copy and paste the audio file in the presentation or playing it as an Object. Does this occur through the entire the PowerPoint presentations or merely through specific ones. Try through a test presentation commencing from side to side the similar number of slides and check if it works.

Absolutely I had installed VLC as to make sure and my audio tranquil works just presently extremely well. Does the PC that with the intention of works have encompassed the Quicktime and do the mp3 originate from one of the macs.

The main issue was that to facilitate I was assuming the control might be called PlayAcrossSlides, or flumadiddle of that with the intention of nature. The actual control is AnimationSettings.PlaySettings.StopAfterSlides.

The other catch is to facilitate you necessitate to create certain this value is not greater than the amount of slides in your presentation or the slideshow determine to refuse to shift to the next slide subsequent to playing the audio file. So if you desire to play the audio file across the rest of the presentation you basically do the following after inserting the audiofile into your presentation.