Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Getting cannot load library LXBCPRP.dll error on Microsoft Excel

MS Office Support

Old 15-02-2012

Getting cannot load library LXBCPRP.dll error on Microsoft Excel

I keep getting this error and it is stopping me from making certain edits so on and so forth. I updated from the Office 2003 to the Office 2007 beta. does anyone know what this error is and how to fix it.

Old 15-02-2012

Re: Getting cannot load library LXBCPRP.dll error on Microsoft Excel

Are you trying to convert a Excel 97 file to 2003 or higher version. Because the error appears if some of the older templates fails to convert or work on newer version. There is nothing you can do here. I will recommend you to manually copy paste the content as you required insert of converting or directly importing the file in newer version of Microsoft Office.
Old 15-02-2012

Re: Getting cannot load library LXBCPRP.dll error on Microsoft Excel

Have you created a code or Do you use API's. It may be that the creator of a VBA program to the system files accessed via the API. If a system file must exist on other non-PC, you will get an error message.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Tags: , , ,