Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to make stock taking report sheet in Excel

MS Office Support

Old 03-02-2012

How to make stock taking report sheet in Excel

Can anyone help me to make a Stock Report in Excel. I want some references where even a layman can handle. I have to provide some bunch of reports and I just need the basic one. Not too complicated. Here I am just trying to create a set of reports thats all.

Old 03-02-2012

Re: How to make stock taking report sheet in Excel

Inventory Magic 2011 is some kind of tool which can help you to use it with Microsoft Excel. The tool offer you make and keep a track of stocks. Just search for any good inventory template for Microsoft Excel and thats all. You will ample of free downloads from the web.
Old 03-02-2012

Re: How to make stock taking report sheet in Excel

Below is a link where you find many samples of Excel Inventory templates. You can download and use the same. Keep this link save with you. You can also search many other templates from this.
Excel Inventories Template

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Tags: , , , ,