Thread: File printed from Excels shows incomplete Text

File printed from Excels shows incomplete Text

I have a large spreadsheet and some of the cells have a lot of text in them. I am wrapping the text in these cells. I am printing at 100% as well, so it's not shrinking it. These are straightforward cells that I'm typing regular text into. When I go into Print Preview (or wen I print), it cuts off the bottom of some of the characters. For instance, any "p" "y" "g", etc, the bottom part is cut off. It shows this way in Print Preview, but not when I'm looking at the worksheet itself. The only workaround I have found is to manually expand each row, basically adding another "line" into the cell in order to get the bottom of the characters to fit. Is there something like Cell Padding within Excel like there is in HTML.

Re: File printed from Excels shows incomplete Text

If this an HP printer then I will advice you to try getting an updated driver from HP. Because it might be due to driver issue. Try to adjust the page size also so that you can see the full content.

Re: File printed from Excels shows incomplete Text

The page layout settings do, however, made only on the spreadsheet, which is currently active. So you are in March and want to change the page layout, these changes only for the spreadsheet to be activated in March. But there is a simple solution to the layout settings. Click on page setup and then setup the page and then set the page size to 80 to 90 % till all content is visible.