Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How can I change the default print copy of Microsoft Excel

MS Office Support

Old 27-01-2012

How can I change the default print copy of Microsoft Excel

My coleague is trying to print an excel 2003 file and the default number of copies is set to 25. How can you change this to 1 permanently. He is running Excel 2003 on XP Professional.

Old 27-01-2012

Re: How can I change the default print copy of Microsoft Excel

Reset the Windows interface Printer Preferences to 1 copy. (See Start, Settings, Printers and faxes). From inside Excel choose File, Print, Properties, and depending on your printer find the number of copies option and change it to 1. On the printer I'm looking at, this is on the Advanced tab under Paper/Output, Copy Count
Old 27-01-2012

Re: How can I change the default print copy of Microsoft Excel

The fixed settings are valid only for that worksheet. Thus, the sheets in a file have very different side facilities, which is of course advantageous because the table structure can indeed be very different. If you there taken the necessary settings, just click on the printer icon on the Standard toolbar, Excel prints without further prompts from there.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Tags: , , , ,