Thread: How can I print a file to Excel instead using Printer

How can I print a file to Excel instead using Printer

I know you can set up a printer to have your computer print to that actually just converts and saves it as a pdf file. Can this be done with excell.

Re: How can I print a file to Excel instead using Printer

Every settings lies under Print. You cannot just print a file to Excel. You can send the same to onnote if you have to or get a pdf with appropriate addon. I had shown you some settings fo the printing stuff. In Page Layout view, you can see the location on the worksheet page breaks, as well as printable and not printable side of the sheet. In Page Layout view, the printed cells are marked with white, those of the sheet, which will not be printed out, are depicted in gray.You can also determine the order sheet page output to the printer. By moving the page breaks, you can change the location of data on the page. If the selected range of cells and checked selected range, the cell will be printed in this range, as defined in the Excel worksheet printable area are ignored. Print the sheet of the selected range or the whole book. File - Print. Under Print, select the option you want. If you need to print multiple sheets at a time should be allocated to them before printing.

Re: How can I print a file to Excel instead using Printer

Printing might not be possible but you can export the same to Text. It can be done with the help of some code which can be used in visual basic. I will recommend you to search for some full code on web and then run it. CPrintExcel is another small addon for Excel which can be used for the same purpose.