Thread: Looking for Loan Payment Tracking Template for Microsoft Excel

Looking for Loan Payment Tracking Template for Microsoft Excel

A previous poster explained what I also need; there were no responses, so I thought I would try again. Does anyone know of an Excel template--or a small stand-alone program--that will calculate the interest/principal breakdown when payments are varied in amount and frequency? Free or low-cost, please. I need one that will work on my Mac/Office 2004. I will need to print out periodic reports. Here is the way the previous poster described it: "Excel template: Loan Amortization for random/irregular payments, figures days between payment dates. I have a loan with a variable beginning balance and irregular payments with annual large payment. (based on collections) Would like to enter payment and date. then Excel would figure days since last payment, interest amount, principal amount, Ending Principal balance. And total interest paid, total principal paid If I change the starting principal, excel would recalculate all entries."

Re: Looking for Loan Payment Tracking Template for Microsoft Excel

I think you must try the office download site for the same. See the below link which offers you a loan amortization and analysis template along with some reference of how to us it. It is much easier in Excel to make unless you know all the calculations and rate.
    Using the Loan amortization and Loan analysis templates

Re: Looking for Loan Payment Tracking Template for Microsoft Excel

From what I understand you are looking to establish an amortization schedule. It's simple, just enter the loan amount, annual interest rate and duration and a click gives you the amortization schedule ready.