Thread: Where can I find Warehouse Inventory Control template for Microsoft Excel

Where can I find Warehouse Inventory Control template for Microsoft Excel

Trying to find an excel sheet to do an inventory control. (unit in stock, unit received, level to reorder, unit price. total price, etc.). It is not necessary that the template must have all those stuff which I had mentioned, but any relevant which can help me to create the template for my work. Thank you for your help.

Re: Where can I find Warehouse Inventory Control template for Microsoft Excel

Have you tried the Microsoft Office Download Center. It has tons of templates that you can download for free. I will recommend you to search for inventory templates on the Download Center. Surely you will find something better on that.

Yes I tried the download center but did not find what I was looking for. I tried different template but missing the one. I am about to do an annual inventory with a lot of different parts and I wish I can find a software (excel format 2003) that I will update time to time. With the option to reenter new stock to add to the old stock without erasing the previous one. also with a reorder level and price per item and total prices. I know that Access will do better but I know nothing about access. Do you have some clues.

If you do have Access there are a number of wizard driven databases that can be generated with little effort on your part. This includes the tables, forms and reports. That might be a jump start. Open Access and select New Database and then select Templates on my computer. Click the databases tab and select the Inventory Control database and follow the on-screen instructions. At some point you could import your existing inventory information into the database from Excel.

You can use Excel as a database, in a limited way, but you'll have to work real hard to get it even close to what you're trying to do. It's really a number cruncher/analysis tool. Trying to do something such as an inventory system in Excel is kinda' like training a cat to act like a dog. You would be better off getting a dog in the first place.

I think you had not properly looked on the download center for templates. I am giving you links which will provide you plain templates without the need of any database support. Please check the same - Excel Inventories Templates