Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Cash Flow template for Microsoft Excel

MS Office Support

Old 24-01-2012

Cash Flow template for Microsoft Excel

I need a template for a daily cash flow for a business. I need a template which continues across the excel page as the monthly ones do. I also need me help to understand how the cash flow work.

Old 24-01-2012

Re: Cash Flow template for Microsoft Excel

From below you can download a cash flow statement. You can also search for more sample on the below site. I will recommend you to download the same and try out.
12 month cash flow statement
Statement of cash flows
Old 24-01-2012

Re: Cash Flow template for Microsoft Excel

Cash flow is one of the most complex financial statements to make and require a thorough knowledge of the accounting of the company so that it can develop. The goal of cash flow is basically determine the company's ability to generate cash with which to meet its obligations and its investment and expansion projects. Additionally, the cash flow allows a study or analysis of each of the items that affect the cash generation, data that can be useful for designing policies and strategies to make use of resources the business more efficient.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Tags: , , , ,