Thread: How to modify Print Titles on different pages of Microsoft Excel

How to modify Print Titles on different pages of Microsoft Excel

I'm working on a spreadsheet with multiple sections, where I'd like to use the "repeat rows at top" to designate a print title for all pages in the first section, then designate a different row to repeat for all pages in the second section. (This is a function that Word supports for a multi-section document.) I can do the same thing using multiple sheets in the same file, or by manually inserting page breaks along with repeating the appropriate header rows so that the correct header appears at the top of each page. However, I would prefer to have Excel do this automatically, if this feature is available.

Re: How to modify Print Titles on different pages of Microsoft Excel

There is 2 option in the File>Page Setup>Sheet>print titles for the rows to repeat at the top and columns to repeat at the left. Other than this the below link will provide you more detailed info on configuring the print titles if you are facing still more doubts.
    How to set print areas and print titles on a worksheet

Re: How to modify Print Titles on different pages of Microsoft Excel

You can have the 1st page with one set of column headers in print that is, force a new page for the 2nd page and use that row as the row(s) to repeat. Anything else would require printing 1st set of pages, change the header for subsequent pages and print those pages -- all in a macro. Doable but not really advisable for normal use. You would probably be better off having two worksheets and printing them at the same time by grouping the worksheets. When grouping sheets don't forget to ungroup as soon as you are finished or risk severe damage.