Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

copy/paste option is not working properly once clipboard becomes full in Microsoft Excel

MS Office Support

Old 14-01-2012

copy/paste option is not working properly once clipboard becomes full in Microsoft Excel

Hi all, I do a lot of copying/pasting in excel. This gets 'tossed' into the Clipboard and somehow gets full. When this happens, I'm unable to copy/paste. I close excel completely and am still unable to copy/paste. The weird thing is that it affects other programs, not just Office. Is there a way to clear the clipboard? Or is there something else that could be the cause? Thanks for any feedback.

Old 14-01-2012

Re: copy/paste option is not working properly once clipboard becomes full in Microsoft Excel

According to my information you should be able to do it with the clipboard viewer clpbrd.exe in sytem32 features differ depending on OS

hope this helps
Old 14-01-2012

Re: copy/paste option is not working properly once clipboard becomes full in Microsoft Excel

There the Newer features available in Excel which has a "clear clipboard" feature. I guess the answer was to come up with an icon that lets you wipe out the clipboard. So for that Go to “VIEW”, "TOOLBARS" and then select "CLIPBOARD" and you can clear your clipboard easily.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Tags: , , ,