Thread: Suddenly Microsoft Excel Print size become small

Suddenly Microsoft Excel Print size become small

I am modifying an Excel sheet, and after making several changes to the format, my sheet only prints in a miniature version in the top left quadrant of the page (the layout orientation is landscape). How can I get my document to start printing again in its full size? Thank you so much in advance for your help.

Re: Suddenly Microsoft Excel Print size become small

One possibility, if you have a large print area set, (because you originally had more data), and "fit to 1 page wide by 1 page tall" set. Check the setting in Page layout. It depends on how your data is laid out and how you want it to print. Try changing the scaling in Page Setup to "Adjust to 100% normal size" and clear the setting for Print area in the Page Setup *Sheet* tab and then see what you get.

Re: Suddenly Microsoft Excel Print size become small

There is another easier way to fix this out. To do this, you need to go to the menu File > Page Setup section and Fit To enter a page for the width and then delete the number of pages in length, just leave it blank. These settings can lead to print a table with such a scale that it was placed on the page width, and under it will be allocated as many pages as necessary to complete it was printed at length. However, you can do the opposite - with a limit of one page in length, with no restriction on width.