Thread: Where to find free capex template

Where to find free capex template

Where can i find a free capex template and justification template. I had tried to look in many site, but there is nothing mentioned. If possible try to provide more highlights on the same. Thanks.

Re: Where to find free capex template

I had attached a template which I found on internet. It is called as Startup Excel Model. It is not really great, but enough to begin your own template. Hope this can help you.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: Where to find free capex template

I have a short overview of capex model. I am just providing he overview not the exact template. Capex as a capital expenditure of a company are called, resulting in the purchase of longer-term assets. Which include machinery, real estate, commercial vehicles and IT systems. Together with the Group's operating expenses, which consist, for example, energy and personnel costs, or costs for the purchase of raw materials and supplies, which form the total capex expenditure of a company. Here, the ongoing operational expenses as well as operational expenditure (opex) and total expenditure referred to as Total Expenditure (Totex). Unlike the capex ongoing operating expenses or assets include short-term positions on a regular basis (eg, material expenses, personnel costs, etc.) and the like, which are "used up" in business operations. The capex spending regularly on the other hand, refers to longer-term investments balance of assets (fixed assets).