Thread: Exchange Inbox cannot be update in Outlook 2011

Exchange Inbox cannot be update in Outlook 2011

I have installed the Office 2011 in my computer. We were doing Exchange 2007. When I added Exchange account then it populates every initial email of mine. But it would not populate some fresh email. I can on the other hand hear sound notification ding that means that I have obtained a fresh email. But it cannot be seen in the inbox otherwise any other place. In short I can only get the sound notification but not the actual emails. To show the emails I have to remove the Exchange account from Outlook and then again add that. But again for the new emails, it gives the same result. Is there anyone who has the same problem with this? Please help.

Re: Exchange Inbox cannot be update in Outlook 2011

I am not sure that this is the correct answer for this but if you keep patience then you will get it solved automatically. The problem is that the outlook is still syncing each of your folders as well as messages. Once all the things get completely synced than your inbox will begin to populate and updating properly. So don’t do anything and just wait for the completion of sync. It will take around one hour to finish the sync.

There may be problem with the installation of the outlook. There are some files that are missing from the system and that is needed for the outlook. So all you have to do is to uninstall it completely from your computer and install it again. It will create fresh files for it and may solve your problems also. You should use a fresh copy of the installation because if the setup is corrupted itself then the problem will persist and you will get the same results again.

There may be some viruses in your system that is causing this problem so you need to scan your computer for the viruses. Install any good antivirus in your computer and scan the entire system with that. Before scanning, you should update the virus definition for this because if it is older then it will not detect all the threads from your computer. Heal all the infected files and if it cannot be healed then you can delete that but check that file, it should not be a system file.

It can be something related to your account that is why you are not able to get it working properly. If you cannot solve the issue with any possible solution then you can delete the account that you are using and create a new account in that. If this problem is only for the specific account then this method will help you to solve the problem that you are facing.