Thread: Outlook 2007 receiving multiple copies of messages

Outlook 2007 receiving multiple copies of messages

I am a Consultant and Have A Customer Who is Receiving duplicate emails. The client has a Windows Small Business Server 2003 box running Exchange The built-in software, and the Employee use Outlook 2003 on Their Desktop PCs. One of my friend also Receives duplicate emails a number of times of every Received email. Any ideas On What Might Be Causing this? my inbox is just filled with lots of duplicate emails.

Re: Outlook 2007 receiving multiple copies of messages

You can simply fix this error the procedure is listed below:

• Download the software: download ODIR
    • Close Outlook
    • Install ODIR
    • Open Outlook, you will find in addition to the menu "File, Edit, etc.." The voice ODIR
    • Click ODIR, select the folder you want to look at and click on "removable duplicate items"

NOTE: Works with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 (also 64 bit), works with Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, does not work with Office 64 bits.

It can happen that are downloaded the same email and they often reach a large number duplicates and delete them one at a time is a very tedious process. I faced this problem just for the PC after a system restore Outlook 2007 has downloaded hundreds of identical messages. The solution, free of charge, call ODIR stands for Outlook Duplicate Items Remover, which takes care of removing duplicates, actually creates a folder in Outlook where you move the duplicates so that the user has the ability to access them.

I just created an account with Gmail and then I also set up Outlook 2007 seconds regular procedure. But I do not know why but every time I get an email (type of evidence that those sent to my other addresses to verify the correct functionality of the new account), it comes as a duplicate receipt and then 2 times (same mail, same text, same date and time of receipt). I can not tell if this is an incorrect setting of the program's settings or real Gmail account. Considering that I have not set the "Leave copy on mail server," I can not understand where it comes from such a deficiency.

This is the problem because you have not turned off the square split message and hence the message is sent a number of times.
    1. In your mail in Outlook
    2. Go to tools then click accounts
    3. Then select Mail and finally properties.

Select Advanced and then Click off in square split message Sending over.. I had the same prob my recipients received 56 cad see when I sent an email and since this manipulation is ok. Good luck