Thread: Word 2010 wont save

Word 2010 wont save

I have microsoft office home and student 2010 and i use word 2010 when I try to save it won't work. No messages appear so I tried to wait for a while and that didn't help at all. I have a desktop with windows 7 home premium. I also have a laptop with windows vista home premium that has microsoft office 2010 and it has the same problem. Please help me I have to type a report.

Re: Word 2010 wont save

Well the first thing that I want you to do here is that check whether the windows Microsoft word is corrupted or not and if it is then you have to uninstall the same and try and by a authorized copy of the same from Microsoft and then install it I am sure that if you are installing the same then the problem will definitely get resolved.

Just today I downloaded Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 as a Torrent and it downloaded just fine. But somehow it doesn't seem to save and my laptop is practically empty! I have the same problem as everyone else here but I'm just hoping there is a way of fixing it without re-installing the software as it took me 2 hours to download :( RESPONSE ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by LManoG View Post
    Just today I downloaded Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 as a Torrent and it downloaded just fine. But somehow it doesn't seem to save and my laptop is practically empty! I have the same problem as everyone else here but I'm just hoping there is a way of fixing it without re-installing the software as it took me 2 hours to download :( RESPONSE ASAP!
    See if the download was successful then it might be there in somewhere in your system and you might not be aware of the same, better check out it in the download folder and if you still don't find it out then make a search for Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 and then let me know the result that you get.

Quote Originally Posted by Kh@LnaYak View Post
    See if the download was successful then it might be there in somewhere in your system and you might not be aware of the same, better check out it in the download folder and if you still don't find it out then make a search for Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 and then let me know the result that you get.
    I sort of deleted the folder by accident so I decided to download in all over again. But I still get the same problem again after I finished downloading it.
    Do you think its my laptop being the problem?
    It is quite old.... (I've had it for 8 years)

Quote Originally Posted by LManoG View Post
    I sort of deleted the folder by accident so I decided to download in all over again. But I still get the same problem again after I finished downloading it.
    Do you think its my laptop being the problem?
    It is quite old.... (I've had it for 8 years)
    I don't think that there can be any such problem with the laptop but then it is just that it is getting downloaded and and you are not aware of where it is getting downloaded, have you tried searching for the files and folders of the content that you might have downloaded as i have suggested you before?