Thread: Microsoft Office 2010 Language DLL error

Microsoft Office 2010 Language DLL error

If I am getting the excel docs through outlook 2010 then I am getting the below error when trying to open it up from an email. But once I click on OK, then it will open up the excel 2010 sheet. Below is the error message

"The language DLL 'VBE7INTL.DLL' could not be found."

Can anyone tell me how to solve this issue?

Re: Microsoft Office 2010 Language DLL error

If you find errors related to .Dll files that are preventing entering Windows, start your computer in safe mode to solve the problem. First try to restore your computer to an earlier date (if you have Windows XP or Vista). This form of solution is a quick and easy recommendation that solves many of the problems that may have Microsoft Windows.

Use SFC command from Windows XP to scan and repair Windows files. To run this command, follow these steps.
    • Click on start > run
    • In the run box type - sfc / scannow and press Enter.

I was facing the same problem and the solution that worked for me was to update Visual Basic for applications. Simply open Programs and Features and then choose the office client that you are using and click on change. After that select Add or Remove features and then expand Office Shared Features. Now try tp change the install option for Visual Basic for Applications to installed on first use. After that let it install and then finally open the office client again and choose Visual Basic in the Developer tab.

Even I was facing the same issue on my computer. I was running Windows 7 with a Student version of Office 2007 on my pc. I already uninstalled and installed Office Pro 2007 but nothing worked. After searching on google I also didnt find any fix for this issue. Then later on I uninstalled one of the Windows update for Office Compatibility which was installed automatically and then the issue was resolved.