Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How do I insert a check box (voting box) in word

MS Office Support

Old 20-02-2010

How do I insert a check box (voting box) in word

How to add a voting box in Microsoft Word. I am not able to find any option to do the same. I want to add some graphics also. I had upgraded to Office 2007. There are many new options that has made job more complicated. I was quiet happy with Office 2003.

Old 20-02-2010

Re: How do I insert a check box (voting box) in word

It is easy. You can find all the settings on Ribbon. There you can find a option to insert object. Office 2003 has very basic interface which is easy to use but somehow to some extent directly switching to the new version. You can try out using the help and support section to find out the detail about the same.
Old 21-02-2010

Go the insert tab and then check out second column on the same. You can find a section called as illustration. In that you can find a set of options to find out different objects to insert. You can insert the same from there. To add a voting box you have to find out the set of shape in that place. You must try out the same and then check out.
Old 22-02-2010

The checkbox is also located on the same place. If you are not able to find the same then it is possible that Developer tab is disabled. To enable the same you have to go to Word options and then click on Popular. In that click on Show developer and then click on the enable developer. You can then find out the check box in that section.
Old 06-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check Box View Post
I need help on how to insert a voting (check) box in a checklist form
Is there a different way to use ballot boxes in WORD 2010 other than how we used them in documents within 2007?
Old 05-05-2012

Look in symbol or just look for how to add radio button in microsoft word. Microsoft Word 2007 offer you many new features related to symbols. The radio or check box is available word. You just need to drag that and also you can insert a drop down list. I was looking for a better symbol which can offer you more customization in checkboxes. There are very less options provided in that graphics. So the more you can do is insert it via image by looking no web.
Old 08-05-2012

There are templates in Word which are categories in different categories. Here you can download a ready to use template which can be either a voting box or form. This comes with pre-configured graphics that can be modified as per your need. I found some site on web which offer you to add customize graphics in word where you can add more interactive checkbox or radio button.

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Tags: , ,