Thread: Windows installer runs every time a office application is started

Windows installer runs every time a office application is started

Hey guys, I recently bought a new Dell Inspiron PC. It doesn’t came with any Office prelaoded. I bought a new Office Enterprises 2007 and installed. There was no problem during the installation. But now whenever I start any Office Application (Word, Excel, PP, etc) eevrytime a Windows Installer window pops up saying "configuring Office Enterprise." It is really very annoying. Though it takes time and configures the particular app, next again it appears when I open the same app.

Somebody please suggest me something to get rid of this annoying Windows Installer window.

RE: Windows installer runs every time a office application is started

I struggled with this error for more than 10 days. Finally after lots of researches I managed to fix the problem by running Microsoft Office Diagnostics tools. It will recognize and fix the problem automatically. If you don’t know how to run this tool, open any office application for example MS WORD, click the Office button in top left corner and go to Word Options. Now click ‘Resources’ button at the lower left of the pop up. Here you will find ‘Microsoft Office Diagnostics’ tools.

RE: Windows installer runs every time a office application is started

Thank you very much for the help T.J.. That means again i'll need to see that annoying Windows Installer for one more time. Alrite, i'll run the same and reply back if any problem appears. Thank you.