Thread: Product key for Microsoft Home and Student 2007

Product key for Microsoft Home and Student 2007

I had bought a hp laptop. It came with Microsoft Home and Student Edition installed in it. The edition of the same is Office 2007. But there is a problem with the product key. I got the key at the time of purchased but somehow it is lost. I am not able to get it back. Now I restored my system and the trail version is activated. I got a old file where I kept the key and when I enter that it shows it is not proper. I am getting a error that the key is incorrect.

Try to check out the manuals of laptop. There you can find the key. A number of time the keys is printed on the backside of laptop. That is the OEM license. But for office I am doubtful. Another thing you can do is contact the vendor who sold you the copy of the office package. Just contact me, I expect he can give you the information. While there is no other way to get the license key. There is no provision on Microsoft website that can offer us to keep a track of our purchased product.

Just check the key below the laptop. You can use that to activate the product. I am having a HP laptop with me that has Windows Vista and Home Edition of Office. The key is printed on the backside. You can only get that if you had not purchased office separately. It must be pre-installed.