Go Back   TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Company Profile Template

MS Office Support

Old 13-01-2009

Company Profile Template

I want to introduce my Company to other Businesses in order to secure work, so how I can do that? Any ideas?

Old 04-02-2013

Re: Company Profile Template

You can do that but the process for the same is bit long. Also there can be some bugs when the template fails to load properly. I am giving you a link below that will give you more information on adding a protection to the template. That would be the most easiest way to get a protected file.

Add protection to a template

TechArena Community > Technical Support > Computer Help > Office Help > MS Office Support