Thread: Microsoft Office 2007 Product Key Not Working Because Of The Trial

Microsoft Office 2007 Product Key Not Working Because Of The Trial

I bought a new PC about a month ago which came with Office 2007 pre-installed. I was searching for its product key on web to activate it. After spending few hours finally I managed to find it. I put that keys but it dint accepted. Later I came to know that those keys were for Trail edition. And just after a minute I found the product key behind my PC. I tried putting the same but surprisingly it wont accept this key as well. Here, I guess the problem is because I already tried entering a trial version license. Key. What you think?

I have a backup CD of entire computer with all softwares, windows and office. Should I restore it once again so that I can register my product using the keys provide don my back of my computer? Please help.

Re: Microsoft Office 2007 Product Key Not Working Because Of TheTrial

To be frank I’m bit surprised after reading you post because first of all the keys provided on your computers backside is your Windows license key, not for the office suite. Secondly, did you ever purchased Office? Because the office edition you received with your computer is Trail. It comes with all new windows computer or laptop.

Also how can you search for license key for any windows or office product on web? It comes with the package when you buy the product, right? If you have bought Office then the license key for the same would be on the cover of your CD.

Re: Microsoft Office 2007 Product Key Not Working Because Of The T

Thank you for your help friend. Yes it came pre-installed with my laptop. But the license key I was talking has written ‘proof of license’ next to it. So I thought it could be for Office. By the way what should I do now?

Re: Microsoft Office 2007 Product Key Not Working Because Of The Trial

my problem is similar.. I purchased ms office pro 2007, and installed it on my desktop.. for some reason it won't install on my laptop. my laptop is a dell studio 1537 and won't even recognize the disk.. I tried copying it all to an external drive to try to execute from there but I get a missing lph.dll error.. I don't know what to do without buying another ms office..