Thread: Advice for reliable motherboard under AMD 990FX

Advice for reliable motherboard under AMD 990FX

I need advice for some reliable motherboards under AMD 990FX chipset series. For a gaming pc requirement. Some of my friends are having AMD 990FX based pc which is amazing for gaming. They are playing games on dual monitors and the resolution is amazing. On the basis of that I am going to make a list of hardware. I had already selected the same kind of graphic card, ram, and other stuff. But for board I need something new. So that in future if there are requirement for upgrades, I do not have to think much. I can see a few old models under Asus and Gigabyte, that were released in 2012. How to get the latest one here.

Re: Advice for reliable motherboard under AMD 990FX

Just have a look on Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0. This one was released last year and still it is a a high end board. It is also a very costly one. The board comes loaded with lot of great features offering you a nice and great output for gaming and overclocking. You can tune your cpu for maximum performance and enjoy nice gaming on the same. I had seen many people using the board for gaming purpose and they are quiet satisfied with the output also. I do not think there is any other model released after this. There might be but this one will be less costly compare to that one and lot of things will be similar.

Re: Advice for reliable motherboard under AMD 990FX

My friend is having a high end gaming pc based on AM3+ socket. The board that he is using is GA-990FXA-UD3. This board support the latest AMD AM3+ FX/AM3 Phenom II series processors. The board comes packed with lot of amazing performance features. Like 4 PCI-E 2.0 interfaces. Here you can use 2way AMD CrossFireX gpu on the same. The board is loaded with Ultra Durable 3 Classic Technology so that you can use it for long time. High temperature while overclocking does not affect the board output much and also gives you a decent temperature. I think this wll be a good choice.