Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Motherboard Processor & RAM
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 27-05-2014

Looking for good entry level gaming processor

Can anyone suggest me a good entry level gaming processor. I want one that is can help me to build up a good budget gaming pc with standard gpu support. I do not want a high end cpu. I had seen people buy Core i4 or Core i7 but not realy use that in that way. I had seen a few amd processors in the market which can be good but I am not really sure. I want some standard recommendation of processor which are below Rs.8000.
Old 28-05-2014

Re: Looking for good entry level gaming processor

There are few processors but there is no guarantee that you can get that in local market. I am talking about a apu. There is a one good model called as AMD A10-5700. This one with a good graphic card like Radeon HD 7660D is quiet enough to build up a decent gaming pc. It is sold for $119 in the international market which goes around Rs.7100. If you get this then I do not think you do not really need any other stuff.
Old 29-05-2014

Re: Looking for good entry level gaming processor

I do not think there is anything better than AMD FX-6300. You go with some standard Intel processor but if you go with AMD FX-6300 you can get some good gaming output from the same. It is a 6 core processor that offer you 3.5Ghz of clock rate. It is a nice processor for gaming. You can get good output from the same. A combination of good graphic card and around 4GB of ram is more than enough to get decent gaming output.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Motherboard Processor & RAM
Tags: , , ,