Thread: Budget motherboard upgrade below Rs.5000 for LGA 1155 socket

Budget motherboard upgrade below Rs.5000 for LGA 1155 socket

I need a budget motherboard for a old system. There are around 3 pc which we are planing to upgrade. We do not want a very high end configuration. If possible we will buy Intel Core i3. This systems will be used for monitoring purpose. They will be connected through a cctv camera for live monitoring. I think Core i3 is more than enough for it. I do not want to go for any lower. The board which I saw are costly.

Re: Budget motherboard upgrade below Rs.5000 for LGA 1155 socket

There are many boards that you can go for. Intel Core i3 requires LGA1155 socket motherboard. So you can buy Gigabyte GA-H61M-DS2. This board comes for Rs.3250. It is a MicroATX board enough for day to day usage. Add up a good amount of ram on it.

Mac.Rocker Guest

I have three models under recommendation for your work. The first one is ASRock H61M-VS4. This board come for Rs.3000. It has 2 ram slots and comes with Intel H61 Chipset. It is not a very high end board but good enough to go for video streaming stuff. It is a budget motherboard. It can be counted as best under the price I had mentioned. There is nothing cheaper than this. And if you need a bit more better one then go for ASUS P8H61-M LX. This one comes for Rs.3900. It is bit more powerful. The board offers you Intel H61 (B3) Chipset. You can add upto 16GB ram on the same. It has 4 SATA 3 Gb/s ports. So it is ideal for data storage also. The board got good review in the market. Whoever bought it is satisfied with the output. So here I will recommend you to go for anyone among them. You can either try Asrock which cheap and also go for Asus if you need bit more power.

Why don't you buy combo boards. That will be the best upgrade I think. Combo boards comes with apu in them. That means you don't have to buy a processor. It has one in it. You can install windows and use it for working purpose.

There are many motherboard below Rs.5000. But remember to choose wisely so that you can use it for future also. The same board also depend the upgrade output. Asus is a good brand in the market offering a good model.

I would recommend you to go with one that is cheap, but has latest features. Like usb 3.0 connectivity, high speed sata ports, etc. The board which I am going to recommend will support Intel's 3rd Generation Core i processors. The board model is ASRock H61M-VS4. It does not has a usb 3.0 support but I found this board a bit helpful in terms of output. It works really well and has no performance issue. It is fast and smooth in usage. You can add upto 16GB of DDR3 ram on the same. It will work really fine and does not slow down when it comes to day to day usage. I found the board a economic solution for office usage. The cost is Rs.3000 only. You can easily buy different from the same. You can also do one thing. You need around 3 new boards. So you can choose 3 different models. This help you to find out the performance and usage difference.

Gigabyte GA-H61M-S2P is a good model. I have this board in my office. It also has 16Gb DDR3 ram support and works fine with all day to day work. It is fast and has good output. We are using this like a file server.

Why don't you try combo boards. This boards come with a apu which comes in budget. The board is capable of giving you maximum output and is good enough under budget. I think you can get a good combo board under Rs.6000