Thread: Abit IP35 Pro booting problem

Abit IP35 Pro booting problem

I am using Abit IP35 Pro motherboard and yesterday I was trying to restart my computer but after that the motherboard is not booting to the Windows desktop at all, it is just stucked at the motherboard splash screen. It is showing "50" on the display and nothing else. I then tried to boot the pc again by removing all the usb devices but still got the same problem. Can anyone tell me how to solve this issue? Thanks

Re: Abit IP35 Pro booting problem

Well, can you try to reset the CMOS and see if that solves the issue. If not then check whether any hub connected to the computer has gone bad or so and remove it to see if the pc boots fine. Incase you do not have any Usb hubs connected to your computer then see to it whether you have connected a Usb port to a mobo header like the usb connectors or such.

Re: Abit IP35 Pro booting problem

Even I was having same problem and found out that the problem was with the Microsoft Wireless Receiver for Xbox 360. If this doesnt work then check at the back of the motherboard and find a Clear Switch Cmos. Just try to ensure that it is in the right position because if it is not then you are tend to get the booting problem with the motherboard that you have.