Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Motherboard Processor & RAM
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 14-11-2013

System fail to boot after updating the bios of Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H motherboard

I need help to fix my system back. I was updating the bios and suddenly it stopped working. There is no display on the screen. I have a Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H board. I got a update utility through which I was running the fresh bios setup. I thought this will boost the output and will offer more hardware support. But things are not proper here. My system is restarting on its own again and again.
Old 15-11-2013

Re: System fail to boot after updating the bios of Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H motherboard

It looks that you had flashed the wrong bios file. You will have to locate the right file and then you can go ahead with a clean setup once again. This will resolve the problem. You have to use a usb for the same now. Gigabyte board supports update via usb.
Old 16-11-2013

Re: System fail to boot after updating the bios of Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H motherboard

There are chances that when you are trying to run a fresh bios update. The update is not properly installed due to which your system is restarting. I am posting the complete flash process just go through that same once again. I always use the desktop utility for that. I do not trust on pen drive or running a update through bios. Because if something happen or a wrong file is flashed then restoring everything back is quiet complicated. But possible to restore. It is very important to verify the bios version which you are going to install. Any mistake can generate serious issue. BIOS flash utilities is available on Gigabytes website which you can run and test. Download this tool first and then try it again for running bios flash back. This is very effective when you use a floppy drive on the same.
Old 18-11-2013

Re-update it. You have to use a different utility. You can go in the bios and run q flash and choose the bin file. Gigabyte boards are very easy to flash. If you have the right bios version then your system will start working back.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Motherboard Processor & RAM
Tags: , ,