Thread: Which ram is best to help overclocking

Which ram is best to help overclocking

How to find a good ram for overclocking. Before that I want to know that does ram really help in that. I had seen some brands are sending quiet high end ram which are too costly. In my system I am having a AMD FX series processor and I want to overclock the same. I only have a 2GB ram which I was thinking to upgrade. So I found some high end ram in the market. So what should I do. Go with the regular one or with a costly overclocking ram stick.

Re: Which ram is best to help overclocking

A ram surely helps in boosting the system output. The better ram you have the better output will be. Your system will perform more high. Now there are extreme series ram available in the market which comes at a costly price. But they work really well.

Try out Corsair ram boost your systems output. It can make it perform more better in terms of output. At the time of overclocking your system needs a good hardware setup. And if you have a good cpu but every other thing is low then you will not get the kind of output you are looking for. Overclocking cause extreme pressure on the system. And the most common problem lies when your system bottleneck due to poor hardware. Corsair are having some ram models. That you can test out. It has a series of high performance ram which will really work well if you use the right one. It has a huge set of different ram module which belongs to various series. Like the dominator. This are high mhz ram that works really well and has no performance issue. They give you industrial level support with amazing build quality and performance output. So just go on the official site and checkout some models. You will surely like one from the series.

Here if you have enough ram sticks then it will do the job. Like if you have around 8GB of ram sticks, it is more than enough. It mhz does not matter here. Some manufacturer also offer ram for overclocking, but that remains limited in usage.

For high end ram you will have to spend more. Like Kingston Technology HyperX. This ram comes at a good cost, but really amazing. This is a kind of high performance ram which is designed to give extreme output. Now if you are having a high end system and you lack a good set of ram kit then it might not work well. The hyperX series by Kingston is meant for performance only. It will give you faster latency compare to others. So if you are system at the time of overclocking is demanding a high performance ram, then this would help you to get better output. When you go on the site you can find there are three different series which lies in the model. The first one is Blu, second is Genesis and the last one is Predator. So you can choose the one which first your need. Here
    Predator is the most high end series which work really well and has no performance issue. So just checkout some models specs before you buy.

Corsair Dominator looks good to me. This is a extreme performance ram that is stable at the time of overclocking. It has dual path heat exchange technology through which the ram work more better and remain low over heating stuff. Above all Corsair give you a lifetime warranty on the same. So it is a worth buying hardware.

Well here you are planing to invest a good amount of some heavy ram. Now it is not for sure that that the model which you are buying is really great enough to give you better output. When you buy always try to compare the specification which will give you more proper highlight. Like you can go ahead with a DDR3 ram that provide 1600Mhz ram output. This is a high performance ram which works really well and has no issue with the usage. It is complicated to get a ram which is best for overclocking. Because it is going to work in its own way. You can also overclock your system on a regular ram. Extreme ram comes loaded with good heat management. They remains cooler at longer operation and does not give you any issue while using them. Latency here matters the most. The faster this is the better your system will be. So when you are going to buy a ram do not forget to checkout the latency of the same.

G.Skill has some amazing models here. The Ripjaws which widely available for gaming purpose. This new ram offer you amazing speed and timing. You can go ahead with this ram. It is also ideal for gaming. Just checkout the different models under this for once.