Thread: What cpu core features available in Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP5TH

What cpu core features available in Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP5TH

I am willing to buy GA-Z77X-UP5TH motherboard. Well I am trying to build a system which I can overclock. So I want the list of all cpu core features it offers. I had seen in the features this motherboard has a 3D bios. With advance tweaking options. Will this board be ideal for making a high end system and also to get stable overclocking rate. I am going to use Intel Core i5 on it.

Re: What cpu core features available in Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UP5TH

This is a high end board and you do not have to worry about the cpu features here. It is amazing and gives you lots of solution for overclocking also. You can buy this board. But try to find out if Gigabyte has released any new version or not.

There are many things under cpu core features. Like you can manage to change the cpu clock rate in the same. You can change the frequency as per your need.GA-Z77X-UP5TH is a high end board that offer you almost everything at one place. So you have to do nothing. Cpu clock ratio is one of the most common feature her.e Through the settings mentioned here you can manage everything manually. You can also click on Advance settings and go in that and find more stuff. You can configure advance changes and make the cpu to work at more extreme rate. Cpu overclocking is always risky and doing that through a low ratio matters the most. Overclocking can cause hardware damage if not done properly. So it is essential that you must go ahead with caution. Now the best way is to run certain test to find-out whether overclocking is going to work well or not. If it works then you can go with your manual settings, but if no and you get blue-screen then you must avoid the same.

GA-Z77X-UP5TH is a high end board. It has ample of great features in it. For overclocking the bios is advance cpu settings. You can boost the performance. It offer you settings separately for cpu and ram.

The board has ample of great features for overclocking. It supports Intel's turbo boost technology through which you can get more benefit. It has a auto settings through which you can boost the cpu performance to some extent. You can go ahead with manual settings if you require more output.But that is only recommended for those who have good knowledge about overclocking. Through cpu core feature you can configure turbo ratio and turbo power limits. You can also increase the core current limit. The bios also has support for hyper threading technology. It is a complete board with everything you need. It works well and has no issue with the usage while overclocking. I will recommend you to go for this. It will really work fine.

Biostar Hi-Fi Z87X 3D Ver. 5.x motherboard is a high end board. It has ample of great features in it. Support the Intel 4th generation Core i7 and Core i5 processors in the 1150 package
    Intel Z87 single chip architecture
    Support 4-DIMM DDR3-2800(OC)/2600(OC)/2400(OC)/2200 up to 32G maximum capacity
    3 PCI Express x 16 supported CFX multi-GPU Technology
    On board DVI+VGA+HDMI Supported 4K2K resolution enables high-definition image display
    100% Solid Capacitors
    BIOSTAR Hi-Fi 3D Technology inside
    Built-in 3D Sound Field Headphone Amplifier
    Built-In 7.1 CH pre-amp for rear speakers 2X sound level
    Hi-Fi V-Cap for premium sound quality with lower distortion
    BIOSTAR MCC(Multi-Channel Calibration ) Technology
    Lucid MVP2 Technology