Thread: Which processors are launched recently which are ideal for gaming

Which processors are launched recently which are ideal for gaming

Which processors are released recently which are ideal for gaming purpose. From long time I can only see Hashwell processor are the prime highlight of upcoming high end system. But nothing is clear about that. They are far too costly compare to Ivy and SandyBridge cpu in the market. I need some suggestion on it. I am going to plan my upgrade on the basis of gaming pc.

Re: Which processors are launched recently which are ideal for gaming

Hashwell is the 3rd generation processor which is costly and it is also better compare to the 2nd generation cpu in the market. It is fast and is low on power consumption. You can go for any 2nd generation high end cpu in the market for gaming.

Well there is a huge list. I am going to take two processor under my suggestion. They are the best one and offer extreme output. The first one is AMD FX-6300. This cpu is offering you the best gaming output and it also lies in the budget. Compare to Intel if you go ahead for a good high end cpu you can find this one as more cheaper and better. It is also good in terms of output. AMD always give you more reasonable solution compare to Intel. For graphic purpose I had seen people trust on AMD more. With a good dual gpu support you can get the best gaming output. This cpu is also good in terms of overclocking. It is FX-6 Core processor which comes for Rs. 8,000. It is the best budget high end cpu available by AMD. The second one is Intel Core i3. This cpu is also great enough for gaming, but you cannot overclock it. The cpu lies around the same price mentioned above. The benefit here is that you have a stable cpu. Intel is already a market leader in providing cutting edge technology with long lasting support. So it is basically your choice what you want. You can go for AMD if you need a budget high end solution or you can go for Intel if you need a reliable solution.

sarah_9 Guest

Hashwell is the latest launch. If you are looking for affordable yet quality product then Biostar could be the name you can trust upon. Browse the store and find out whats new there for you.

The more higher cpu you go for the more you have to pay. Now Core i7 Quad core is the best cpu for gaming purpose. It is fast and amazing. This cpu works really great when you use it with dual gpu. It has a amazing output.

It is not really required that you have to buy a high end cpu for gaming purpose. You can also buy a standard cpu and configure it with mid range hardware. It will work great. Extreme processor also require high end hardware to work well. Or else the system easily bottleneck. Now Intel Core i7 remains on the top side. It comes in the list of extreme cpu which is ideal for overclocking and for gaming also. Intel also offer a separate edition of extreme processor which are ideally designed for overclocking. So you can buy that also. AMD has cheaper model and some of them are near to Core i7 output. Different processor edition comes with more reliable output. They remain cooler on heavy usage which was not possible before. Still I am using a Core 12 Duo cpu in my system connected to a 2GB DDR gpu. It works fine in gaming. There is no lagging problem here.