Thread: Does upgrading on my motherboard will enhance the system performance

Does upgrading on my motherboard will enhance the system performance

Does by buying a new motherboard I can improve my system performance. I am having a Intel Core 2 Duo processor. It looks to be decent in output. I am having a performance issue in my system. There is a single gpu and 2GB RAM. But still I am unable to find why the system is working so slow. The output is not good. I am using Autocad. It takes long time to load a file.

Re: Does upgrading on my motherboard will enhance the system performance

Increase ram. Add a 2GB stick more to your system and then see. It will work fine. The output will be more increased offering you much better output. I do not think just by upgrading motherboard your system can be cool enough.

Motherboard upgrades are only helpful if you are willing to upgrade your other hardware also. Like if you want increase the ram or you want to get a more better motherboard. I had upgraded from my old board to a new medium range gaming pc. I was having a Dual core pc which I upgraded to Intel Core i3. I had added 4GB ram and used the same gpu which I was having before. For buying a new processor like Intel Core i series you will also have to change the board due to different socket. But the performance is great here. The same graphic card which I was using on a Dual core system was poor and works well on low resolution. But on on new system it works fine at the highest resolution. That is the difference you get when you upgrade the system. Rightnow buying is new board is nto worth enough. Because the board which you will buy will be compatible to your cpu socket. And if you want to buy a new cpu then you have to again change the board. So better wait back, collect some money and then go for a brand new system. Which will long last for 4 years giving out optimum output. You just have to buy a board and cpu that's all. All other things will be old.

That is right. Buying the complete set is more appropriate. Instead of upgrading a single hardware, your money will be wasted,. If you buy the full set then it will go well for some years. Anyhow a single system cannot be used forever.