Thread: Which AMD processor is good for Gaming

Which AMD processor is good for Gaming

Which amd processor will be good for gaming. I am having a very tight budget to provide a suggestion to my friend. Now he does not want anything in Intel. He is looking for something in AMD. He has already used a amd system before and quiet satisfied with the performance. So which cpu are available in the market that can be great for gaming only.

Re: Which AMD processor is good for Gaming

You can choose the cpu on the basis of cpu core. Like 6 Core or 8 Core. AMD offers you 5 series here. Which are AMD FX, AMD A series, AMD Phenom II and AMD Opteron. Now here FX is the highest series and good one.

There are two cpu which I will recommend you. The first one is AMD FX6300 and AMD FX6100. FX6300 comes for Rs.7800 and the other one comes for Rs.7300. Both of them offer you around 6 core support which is great in performance and has nice output. One the first you get clock rate of 3.5Ghz and the on the other one you get 3.3Ghz. So there is no great difference. If you go for FX6100 then it is also not bad. Along with this it is good to install good gpu in your system. That will make the system more better in terms of output. Overall a mixture of gpu and cpu is one of the prime aspect that deal with the performance. If that is low then your system output is affected. So here you can blindly trust on the FX series which is quiet great. Try to get a good motherboard also. Because through that you can simply have a great hardware support. You can simply install higher number of ram and even upgrade to a good processor in future. But if you are ready to invest heavily on a costly system then you can go with 8 Core cpu. That is AMD FX8350 which is capable of giving you high performance and comes for 13000.

FX8350 is much better than Intel Core i7. It offer you great multitasking output. My friend recently build up his pc and that resolution for game on multiple monitor is simply great. FX8350 is one of the best performance processor here.