Thread: Looking for mini-ITX motherboard with Z77 chipset only

Looking for mini-ITX motherboard with Z77 chipset only

I cannot find any Mini-Itx motherboard that comes with Intel Z77 chipset. I need a portable board that can be used on mini pc for regular office usage. Adding the new chipset will surely improve the performance and it will also offer me good upgrade choices in future. So anyone can please provide me some board models that comes with Z77 chipset. I want to buy them in bulk.

Re: Looking for mini-ITX motherboard with Z77 chipset only

I am not sure about Z77, but I can provide you information on two motherboard models based on Intel H77 chipset. The first one is Intel DH77DF and the second one is Gigabyte GA-H77N-WIFI. Both of this motherboard comes in the price range of Rs.8,000 to Rs.10,000.

There are ample of models available in the market. But they are costly. I can list you one which is ideal for usage. The model of motherboard is ASRock Z77E. This is a nice portable high performance boards which is ideal for day to day task and as well for multimedia usage. It is optimized to work with Windows 8. The motherboard offers you digi power design with more better power protection. It offers you DDR3 ram support with overclocking features. For graphic card there is a single PCIe 3.0 slot available. While it is powered by Intel HD onboard graphics. So you will not really need a separate graphic memory here. For display connectors it offers you multiple ports like dvi, hdmi, display port and dsub. And for audio output it offers you a nice 7.1Ch hd audio. It is a complete multimedia motherboard that can be good for htpc. This board might be small but is loaded with tons of new features that would make it better. This board offers you the most common LGA1155 socket where you can hook the latest processor for great output. The cost of this product in India is unknown, but the same comes for $139 in international market.

I like this board. ASRock Z77E is simply great. I think this board is one of the best in terms of Mini-ITX. It gives you great hardware configuration with powerful capacitor to handle more pressure.

There are few more models available which is simply great for a mini-ITX system. Like Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe, EVGA Z77 Stinger & MSI
    Z77IA-E53. All this three boards are the latest one and gives you great output. The last one MSI Z77IA-E53 is far more better compare to all. It is more powerful. Almost all of them gives you 6GBps sata port where you can enjoy great data transfer speed. They differ in terms of connectivity ports, while every other thing lies the same. Only EVGA here does not gives you a wifi support. Rest all of them gives you onboard wifi connectivity so there is no need to use a lan port. I will advice you to choose one among them. Just before buying verify the connectivity option so that you can get the difference and choose which one will be better here.