Thread: Ideal cpu for Mini-PC used for video tutorials

Ideal cpu for Mini-PC used for video tutorials

Which cpu will be best for a mini pc. My client requires around 8 to 10 processor for a teaching institute. They are planing to add new system which will be only used for video tutorial. While sometime they can also allow students to do some homework. I am not looking for a extremely high end model. I need a basic setup which can be purchased in bulk so that it can be cost effective. Multimedia is the only requirement.

Re: Ideal cpu for Mini-PC used for video tutorials

Go for Intel Dual Core cpu. That would be enough. For board you can buy any cheap Micro-ATX motherboard with 2GB ram. And for hard drive I think if you go for 320GB or higher then it will be cost effective.

There are combo boards available which can help you to create the kind of system you want. Like Gigabyte E350N. This is really great for day to day work. I am going to give you a link below that has a complete video review on the board. It is a Micro-ATX board that comes with APU. That means it is capable of giving out what you are looking for. For cpu it offers you AMD E-350 Dual-Core processor and for gpu it provides you AMD Radeon HD 6310 gpu with DirectX 11 support. The size of video memory lies around 384mb. I found this system quiet great for those who are looking for a cost effective htpc solution. The cost of this mini motherboard lies around Rs.4,500 approx. You just need to add ram and hard drive on it. That's all. Your system is ready. The processor which it offers you can give output near to Dual Core cpu. It is not for gaming or for video editing job which is resource intensive. It is just great for running office application, web surfing, downloading, etc. For storage you can save more money by configuring a lan storage option. You can just buy a tiny size hard drive and install OS on the same. While all data can be stored on a lan network.
    Gigabyte E350N Micro Motherboard Video Review

When we talk about performance then today the best budget processor is Intel Core i3. This is a good cpu that offer you all kind of multi-tasking job. While there are some new edition for Pentium Dual Core and Celeron processor available.

I can list you some cpu that comes below Rs.5,000. The cheapest one among all is AMD 2.8 GHz AM3 Sempron 145 Processor. This cpu comes for Rs.2150. The processor offers you 2.8Ghz of frequency where you can do all day to day task instantly. It is an entry level cpu. It is a single core processor due to which it can be low on multi-tasking. But you can run a single program at a time properly. If you need a bit more performance then you can go with Intel G530. This is another great budget cpu that comes for Rs.2950. It offers you a clock rate of 2.4Ghz and work well with all type of task. I think it will be a better choice over AMD. Because Intel processors are more reliable in terms of performance. While the last cpy that I will recommend you is Intel G2020 Processor. It is a 2.9 GHz process that supports LGA1155 socket. It comes for Rs.4050. This cpu is one of the best budget cpu for all kind of work. It is a dual core processor that is enough for all kind of work you are looking for and also you can gain a bit more power for video editing job.

If you go with intel it will cost more.. so choose AMD CPU for your computers...
    you told it is only for video tutorial purpose only.. so go with AMD cpu's

AMD Athlon II X2 cpu's it cost around ₹2.7k, but if u book bulk orders cost ll get low..

for this AMD cpu's , you ll go for Biostar MOB's and Asus MOB's