Thread: Which is better between Gigabyte H77TN and Gigabyte B75TN

Which is better between Gigabyte H77TN and Gigabyte B75TN

Recently Gigabyte has released two new Mini-ITX motherboards. The models of those two boards are Gigabyte H77TN & Gigabyte B75TN. I am not able to figure out how which is better here. I am trying to built a simple pc at my office for day to day work. I am not so good in understanding about the technical specialty of this boards. So I just want to confirm which is better. Also among this two if I want to buy in larger quantity what will be better.

Re: Which is better between Gigabyte H77TN and Gigabyte B75TN

Both boards features LGA 1155 socket. That means you can use a previous generation Intel Core i series processor. The boards has a Mini-ITX size which is designed for portable pc. The only difference lies between the board is the chipset. If you go on web and look about the chipset difference then you can find out the exact output. I do not think performance wise there is any great change among them. You can choose any of those.

There is a big difference between the chispet. If you need a business level security then you can go for B75. It has SBA security support and there is no overclocking provided on it. While if you go for H77 chipset you will get more consumer level features. Like Overclocking supports, SSD HDD cache, etc. If you are going to use it for professional work only then it is recommended that you go for the B75. You can find the price difference and then choose on that basis.

Features of both mini boards are almost identical. The B75 does not support raids. If you go and check the specification of both the motherboard and compare them side by side then you will find the difference between both. It is exactly the same. The cost of H77 chipset will surely be more higher compare to B75TN. So if you are going for better performance I will recommend you to choose H77TN. There are ample of additional features on the same.

I am unable to find the Indian price of this two boards. It looks it is still pending to release in India. But the international price of BH77TN is $124.99 and B75TN is $109.99. It is correct the board with H77 chipset is a bit more costlier compare to the other one. Both are performance board that offers a better hardware support and cool configuration. I am sure that will be more helpful you in many ways and also for future upgrade. Remember that both the board has LGA 1155 socket.