Thread: Asus P8Z77-V PRO BIOS 1206 download and information

Asus P8Z77-V PRO BIOS 1206 download and information

I have a Asus P8Z77-V PRO motherboard in my PC. I think that after using the PC for long time, the PC crashes. I researched on this problem and found that problem is caused due to motherboard. I tried various methods and used some software, but the problem persists. Can someone tell me there is any way to stop this from happening? Is there any update for this motherboard’s BIOS or anything that will help?

Re: Asus P8Z77-V PRO BIOS 1206 download and information

You can download Asus P8Z77-V PRO BIOS 1206 for your motherboard. The problem that you are facing in which your PC keeps crashing is due to the lack of stability in the mentioned motherboard. This is a known problem and thus you can download this new BIOS from ASUS’s website. It will also improve the memory compatibility of your motherboard which will enhance the performance in better way. Also this new BIOS will improve compatibility with USB devices. Also some key bindings will be changed after this new BIOS is installed. The delete key will launch the Windows Boot Manager and the F8 key will now launch the BOS menu. Also the overclocking values will be changed after installing this new BIOS for your motherboard.

Re: Asus P8Z77-V PRO BIOS 1206 download and information

If you are trying to install the Asus P8Z77-V PRO BIOS 1206 from USB pen drive then, I would say that you shouldn't do it. I tried it on my PC and my PC has gone down. The USB pen drive was completely formatted with nothing but just the BIOS setup in it. Also the power was dedicatedly concentrated on the USB port that I was going to use in this process. I have tried clearing the CMOS and resetting the power supply by breaking connection between PSU and motherboard, but the computer still fails to start. I think I will downgrade the BIOS to the old version. Better unstable than non-working.