| || |
Join Date: Aug 2011
Re: Need Windows 7 64-bit Raid 0 drivers for Asus M4a78t-e Mobo
Originally Posted by orlando
There is nothing like drivers are not compatible. FYI friend, if you have Asus M4a78t-e Mobo you should know that your Raid drivers are already installed with the board but to make them work you need to install your Windows 7 in IDE mode once you are done making raid array. Just try it out and reply back. It will work.
Thats exactly correct. I have been through this exact issue earlier. This is the only way to fix it if your os is Windows 7. For further help on enabling raid, just go through these few steps:
- Click on Start button, type ‘regedit’ press enter. It would launch Registry editor on computer.
- Browse to following registry key
- Simply set Start value to 0
- After that again search for following registry key
- Again set Start value to 0
- Restart the computer, enter into BIOS setup, switch disk mode to RAID.
Save the changes and reboot your system again. Once your computer would restarted RAID disk drivers would be loaded automatically.