Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Need Windows 7 64-bit Raid 0 drivers for Asus M4a78t-e Mobo

Motherboard Processor & RAM

Old 22-06-2012

Need Windows 7 64-bit Raid 0 drivers for Asus M4a78t-e Mobo

Hi, am using Windows 7 64bit Desktop running on Asus M4a78t motherboard. I just did fresh installation of Windows 7 (earlier it was 32bit) on this desktop, configured all settings but facing problem while setting up RAID 0 on my board. I tried with reinstalling RAID drivers on my system but it did not worked for me at all. i guess the drivers i have is not compatible with this 64bit os. Tried searching for the same but i dint found the proper drivers. Can you guys please give me the direct download of the required drivers ? All helps will be appreciated.

Old 22-06-2012

Re: Need Windows 7 64-bit Raid 0 drivers for Asus M4a78t-e Mobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ik$hu View Post
I tried with reinstalling RAID drivers on my system but it did not worked for me at all. i guess the drivers i have is not compatible with this 64bit os.
There is nothing like drivers are not compatible. FYI friend, if you have Asus M4a78t-e Mobo you should know that your Raid drivers are already installed with the board but to make them work you need to install your Windows 7 in IDE mode once you are done making raid array. Just try it out and reply back. It will work.
Old 22-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlando View Post
There is nothing like drivers are not compatible. FYI friend, if you have Asus M4a78t-e Mobo you should know that your Raid drivers are already installed with the board but to make them work you need to install your Windows 7 in IDE mode once you are done making raid array. Just try it out and reply back. It will work.
Thats exactly correct. I have been through this exact issue earlier. This is the only way to fix it if your os is Windows 7. For further help on enabling raid, just go through these few steps:
  • Click on Start button, type ‘regedit’ press enter. It would launch Registry editor on computer.
  • Browse to following registry key
    Code:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\iaStorV
  • Simply set Start value to 0
  • After that again search for following registry key
    Code:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Pciide
  • Again set Start value to 0
  • Restart the computer, enter into BIOS setup, switch disk mode to RAID.

Save the changes and reboot your system again. Once your computer would restarted RAID disk drivers would be loaded automatically.
Old 22-06-2012

If above mentioned solution does not work for you than try the following.

Simply launch command prompt with administrative privileges and execute
Code:
bcdedit -set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS
Restart the system and see whether it is working or not.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Motherboard Processor & RAM
Tags: , , ,