Thread: Lucidlogix Virtu with Gigabyte GA-Z77MX-D3H

Lucidlogix Virtu with Gigabyte GA-Z77MX-D3H

While searching for some info on Gigabyte GA-Z77MX-D3H motherboard, i found that Lucidlogix Virtu version comes with this board. Furthermore it was mentioned that GIGABYTE 7 series motherboards will now be able to support the Lucid Universal MVP that can improve the video processing response time and smoother media playback. It also has the Hyperformance that remove the predicts potential synchronization problem with the GPU and that can increase the frame rate of the game. Well thats the great news for me and i want to experience the app. But the thing i want to know here is this Application a trial version or a freeware ? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Re: Lucidlogix Virtu with Gigabyte GA-Z77MX-D3H

Well I am using 7series gigabyte and using Lucidlogix Virtu. but i dint found anything mentioned whether it is trial on my system. I also checked on the site you talking but there also nowhere mentioned that it comes in trial version. This is the full version Lucidlogix Virtu you get with the board. but yeah, i am not sure about this but this is what i got so far.

Re: Lucidlogix Virtu with Gigabyte GA-Z77MX-D3H

Quote Originally Posted by michaelshetty View Post
    Well thats the great news for me and i want to experience the app. But the thing i want to know here is this Application a trial version or a freeware ? Please let me know as soon as possible.
    Lucid Virtu Universal MVP Utility is a freeware dude. You can also get it for download for other boards as well. I am using SABERTOOTH Z77 and have downloaded Virtu separately for the same. And i downloaded its full version without paying anything. Its just a freeware. You wont get trial version.