Thread: Enabling UEFI boot in Intel DZ77GA-70K gives “! PCI Simple Communications Controller” error

Enabling UEFI boot in Intel DZ77GA-70K gives “! PCI Simple Communications Controller” error

Hey friends is here anything wrong with the intel DZ77GA-70K. I got this board installed it then enabled UEFI boot in 0039 BIOS. I am not getting what happens even after I do the successful installation. UEFI boot is surely giving this issue. First when I tried to install any of the intel based utilities keeping UEFI enabled, it wasn’t enabling but then when I tried to install keeping UEFI turned off. The installation went on perfectly. Again after I enabled UEFI nothing would work at all. Even if the installation is done successfully either it won’t load up or run properly.

In the device manager I have noticed a “! PCI Simple Communications Controller”. if I want everything to work fine then disabling UEFI boot. Can anyone tell me what this error is meant for and why it is occurring in my Device Manager? Please help me out and let me know what should I do?

Re: Enabling UEFI boot in Intel DZ77GA-70K gives “! PCI Simple Communications Controller” error

By looking at the error, especially the PCI Simple communications Controller, I can say that there is something to do with the intel management function. I am not sure but I guess if you try to get a intel Management Engine driver and install it into your system the error could be eliminated.

You can get the driver from intel’s official site, just visit the download space and search for this drive. Make sure that you install the driver that belongs to your board. Also remember that you install it in your UEFI boot. Some times what happen is the UEFI boot gets it entirely different.