Thread: Intel Desktop Utilities keeps spinning when launched on Intel DZ77BH-55K

Intel Desktop Utilities keeps spinning when launched on Intel DZ77BH-55K

My system is having Intel DZ77BH-55K Desktop Board and when I am running Intel Desktop Utility then spinning progress indicator is not going away. I don’t know what’s wrong with the same, is there anything I can do about it?? I don’t think I am missing anything any my end. Any suggestion?

Re: Intel Desktop Utilities keeps spinning when launched on Intel DZ77BH-55K

I have come across people facing the same issue but the cause of it were different, anyways to narrow down and find out the cause of this issue in your case, you can check out the below things.
    • Check out if there is any driver missing in the device manager, if you get any then install the same.
    • If that does not help then update the bios and make sure that you are loading default after that.
    • If you still don’t get any luck then try uninstalling and reinstalling Intel Desktop Utility itself.

Just try out these things and let me know if anyone of them is making any difference in your case for further help.

Yes you need to try out these things first:
    1. Latest version of driver for video card
    2. Latest version of bios
    3. Latest version of Intel Desktop Utility
    4. No missing driver.

Let me know the response you get after trying out the above things so that I can have a better idea of the issue you are facing an will try to help you with further possible solutions.

After your suggestion I have tried out installing Latest version of driver for video card, Latest version of bios, Latest version of Intel Desktop Utility and have made sure that there is no missing driver as well. Even after trying out all this solution I am not getting any luck with them, the issue is still the same, the spinning progress indicator does not stops. Is there anything else that I need to check out or any further solution that I can try out to get rid of this issue? Currently I have removed the Intel Desktop Utility but I will like to know if there is any effective solution that I can try.

I am not very sure if this will work but if you want then you can give it a try and see if you are getting any luck with it.
    • First Boot into the BIOS and go into Classic mode and load BIOS defaults.
    • When you are down with the same then stay in bios and navigate to fan control section and after that restore default for the fan options.
    • Make sure that you are saving the changes and exiting after that and boot in to normal mode and check out if the Intel Desktop Utility is working fine or not.
    • Post back if it makes any difference. Best of luck.