Thread: Are Foxconn Z75 Series motherboard good for gaming

Are Foxconn Z75 Series motherboard good for gaming

Foxconn just introduced some two new boards. I want to know that are they good for gaming or not. I do not much about system hardware stuff. But my vendor told me to wait sometime before getting a new system. I am going for Intel Core i5 and looking for a budget board. After going with price of Asus and Intel board I found that Foxconn might provide more relief in cost. Yet the vendor itself does not knows that is the cost. But he says that there will be two models which will support Intel Core i Series cpu. Can anyone tell the exact specification and price. Also are the worth for gaming system. I need average performance. I have a very tight budget so I am not planing to invest heavily. A standard gpu and cpu with considerable amount of ram will be fine.

Re: Are Foxconn Z75 Series motherboard good for gaming

Foxconn released two boards under this series. They are Z75M-S & Z75A-S and both have LGA1155 socket. This socket supports Intel Ivy Bridge and Sandy Bridge cpus. So if you are planing to go make your own gaming pc, then you can keep this under your choice list. If we go with detail specification then I found this board as bit effective. Both motherboard has usb 3.0 connectivity with Sata III port and PCIe 3.0 slots. So what you need more for a better gaming system. Also you can run DDR3 ram uptop 2400mhz. The price lies between Rs.6,000 to 7,500 depends on the seller.

Re: Are Foxconn Z75 Series motherboard good for gaming

I had also gone through the specs of both boards. This are the only affordable models available for gaming pc. So if you are planing for custom build then you can surely give a try. What more you need on a Sandy Bridge support board. The board specs clearly says that you are going to get nice performance on your system. It is equipped with 7.1 audio channel which gives you more better audio support. The actual prices is said toe around Rs.5,800 approx with 3 year warranty.