Thread: ATI Overdrive disappears when opening it in Gigabyte Z77-D3H

ATI Overdrive disappears when opening it in Gigabyte Z77-D3H

I have Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H motherboard, AMD Radeon HD 6970 graphic card, Intel core i5 processor and 4GB RAM. i have windows 7 operating system in my computer, From last few days I am experiencing problem with the ATI Overdrive. Whenever I open Catalyst control center in my computer at that time ATI Overdrive option gets disappeared. I have open control panel in my computer and then I have clicked on the program and features. After doing that I have uninstalled Catalyst control center and then installed Catalyst control center in my computer again but that does not helped me to solve this problem. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: ATI Overdrive disappears when opening it in Gigabyte Z77-D3H

To solve this problem you should upgrade the Catalyst control center in your computer and then you will not face any problem with the ATI Overdrive. You should go to the official site if the ATI and then download latest Catalyst control center from there and install in your computer. After installing the Catalyst control center you have to check whether ATI Overdrive is still disappearing or not?

I am suggesting you this solution because in my computer I was having same issue with ATI Overdrive using Catalyst control center and then I have downloaded latest version of the Catalyst control center from the official site of AMD and then Installed in my computer and then my problem get solved, you should try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

I have downloaded latest version of the Catalyst control center from the AMD official page and then installed. After trying this solution I didn’t get any problem but whenever I restart my computer at that time I have to unlock my graphic card, Is there any way to solve this problem? Any help will be appreciated.

I will suggest you to update the BIOS in your computer and after updating the BIOS you will not get any problem with the ATI Overdrive and Catalyst control center. I am suggesting you this solution because there are many people who are facing similar problem with Z77-D3H motherboard and has solved the problem by updating the BIOS with F13.

You should also download F13 BIOS file for Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H motherboard and then update the BIOS in your computer. After updating the BIOS you should check whether same problem occurs or not? I hope your problem will get solved as soon as possible.