Thread: Asus P5S800-VM/S BIOS update failed

Asus P5S800-VM/S BIOS update failed

I am fan of Asus brand but this time it really disappoints me with the Asus P5S800-VM/S motherboard. I was updating my BIOS with the help of the asus ez flash application but problem is that the update failed for me. I am happy that I have taken the backup earlier before starting with the update. Now I am not able to boot my computer. I tried to do the BIOS update a few more times but all the times update process failed. Now I am stuck with this point and cannot understand that what I should do in order to get this problem resolved and make my system running again. I know I can reinstall the operating system but that I have kept as the last option when none of the other things work for me.

Re: Asus P5S800-VM/S BIOS update failed

I think now you need to flash the chip. but remember, if you dont have any idea doing that, better visit to some repair shop and they will do this for you. If none of the solution work for you then it will be better for you can just contact to the manufacturer and ask them for the new CMOS bios chip and replace the current one with the new one. If you go this way then you might have to wait for a few days it will be done. This is going to be the best way to get it resolved. If you don’t want to do that then you can either repair or reinstall the operating system and by that way you can start your computer again.