Thread: Want help to update bios of Fujitsu Siemens Scenic P300 Desktop PC

Want help to update bios of Fujitsu Siemens Scenic P300 Desktop PC

Hello friends, I was searching for the BIOS update for my system motherboard, the reason because I have installed new graphics card on to it. Did the connection properly of the card but the BIOS is not detecting the graphics card which I have recently installed. When I have installed the older card then it was detected by BIOS. I was using this old card still from the time it was purchased. I would also like to tell that I have not got any BIOS update for the motherboard. I think that I am using older version BIOS which was able to detect the card. If you are having update link then please do tell me. Thank you.

Re: Want help to update bios of Fujitsu Siemens Scenic P300 Desktop PC

See before going for a bios update it is suggest that you better fit the card properly. If the card is not fitted properly then board will be giving indication that there is error on board or simply it is not detected. If it is properly fitted then also not detecting it then there might be some sort of problem with card slot, such that there might be dust or something which is creating problem. So you need to check it and clean if there is some dust in the slot. I would suggest that you better check the motherboard manual to check the connection of the board, just go to below link.

Motherboard of Fujitsu Siemens scenic p300

Re: Want help to update bios of Fujitsu Siemens Scenic P300 Desktop PC

I think that problem is with the card slot it might not be having the sufficient to supply power to the card due to which it is not being detected by the motherboard. I think that your system will be using the D1562/D1561 motherboard which is having an AGP slot on it, if you are using a card which requires to have higher power to run then it will be not working in any condition. You need to use those cards which are using the power less than 50 W. Only those cards will be able to work on it, besides that no other card will work. If you wanted to have higher end card then you need to purchase a new motherboard, but it is not worth to use those thing in older system. It will be nice that purchase a new system which will be best option and also if you using new card on older board then it will be keep on giving problem.