Thread: Download Intel GMA 3600/3650 graphics driver ?

Download Intel GMA 3600/3650 graphics driver ?

I have recently bought Intel D2500CCE and Intel DN2800MT and have installed them in different system at my place and I have been looking out for Intel GMA 3600/3650 graphics driver and it have spent almost three days searching for the same but then I have not yet found it, it appears as if there is no support to XP for new Intel products D2500CCE and DN2800MT or maybe they have not yet come up with the same I don’t know what is the matter all about but then I really want to get Download for Intel GMA 3600/3650 graphics driver. I have been looking out for the same in other forums as well and I have found that there are Beta version drivers available somewhere but then I don’t know where, I have found people mentioning that they are using the Beta version drivers but then I have not got any response from when I questioned them from where?? So is there anyone who has an idea about where I can get the Intel GMA 3600/3650 graphics driver? Any help regarding the same will be highly appreciated.

Re: Download Intel GMA 3600/3650 graphics driver ?

Yes I have found the Intel to be advertising that the Intel D2500CCE and Intel DN2800MT board are supported by XP (32 bit only) but then I have come across a number of people complaining that there has not been full drivers available yet, I think that the ideal os that match with these board is windows XP 32 bit so I really hope Intel to adjust their priorities and come up with full driver support for the same, I have found that the developers have tunnel vision and they come up with full driver support just for the latest OS's nowadays leaving the less demanding OS with the needed support. I think that you should better contact the Intel Customer Services and address them the same and see what they have to say about it, a number of people have done the same so they might be aware of it and might be having an answer for you.

Even I have been looking after drivers for Windows XP 32bit and I have not yet found it, since they have not yet come up with the same I just wanted to know if there is way by which we can just force the display on Windows 7 wok out with Windows XP or downgrading the downgrade to Windows XP altogether?? I am not very sure if it is possible or not or if anyone have tried it out or not but then I will really like to try out the same if it is possible because I really cant wait anymore as it does not appear that the intel will be coming up with a full driver support for Windows XP 32bit they seem to be much busy with the latest os as the above user has mentioned, I really need the driver badly?? Is there anywhere I can get the driver?? If anyone out here has an idea about the same then please let me know it will be very great full. I have raised the same in some forums and I will let you know if I get an update on this.

I think that you should better contact the Intel Customer Services with the motherboard details that they need to get update on the same, like it has been mentioned here that a number of people have raised the same and then intel might be aware of the same so I think that contacting them through the official channels will really be a better idea, even though Intel staff sometimes contribute here I don’t think that you will be able to get an update regarding this issue here quickly, if you are not getting any help from the intel as well then one should go back to the supplier and ask for a refund saying that it is not supporting the advertised operating system, why should we sit and scratch out hair here because of their false advertisement let their supplier face some trouble as well, I think. That will be a pretty much better idea, if their manufacturer will send them their board then they will think about coming with full driver support for Windows XP soon. What do you guys think about this?? isn’t it a good idea.

Have yuo looked at the Intel Download Center site for your boards? Remove the _ in the following for direct links to the product pages.

_http://downloadcenter.intel.com/SearchResult.aspx?lang=eng&ProductFamily=Desktop+Boards&ProductLine=Intel%c2%ae+NM10+Chipset+Family+ Boards&ProductProduct=Intel%c2%ae+Desktop+Board+D2500CC&ProdId=3388&LineId=3191&FamilyId=36

_http://downloadcenter.intel.com/SearchResult.aspx?lang=eng&ProductFamily=Desktop+Boards&ProductLine=Intel%c2%ae+NM10+Chipset+Family+ Boards&ProductProduct=Intel%c2%ae+Desktop+Board+DN2800MT&ProdId=3382&LineId=3191&FamilyId=36